06 September 2008
Who would have thought that "blog stalking" could bring about so many blessings....but it does! Thank you Hillary for the sweet comment, I don't know you either, but I am so glad that somehow you found Natalie's blog. Because of you I came across this video from someone elses blog and thought it was perfect to post here in hopes that it will inspire and touch someone like it did me. I always hope that in some small way Natalies blog will help others, but in reality, it helps me the most. I am so appreciative of all the beautiful comments that everyone leaves here. To all of you that I know and to those of you I don't know...you lift me up and touch my heart.
Enjoy...
(** you will need to turn the music from the playlist off before playing video)
Enjoy...
(** you will need to turn the music from the playlist off before playing video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love it!
That was beautiful. I loved Elder Busche's simple but direct advice as we go about our lives. I miss not seeing you more often. Hope things are well with you and your family.
Love you,
Diane
Sherie,
This is Jamie (Stevenson) Wakefield from Melanie's ward. First of all, congrats on your beautiful new grandbaby! Second, thank you for this beautiful blog. I periodically check it because it always uplifts my soul with your beautiful words and sweet thoughts. I definitely look forward to the day when I will be reunited with my mother, Kristin, on the other side of the veil. I am grateful for our knowledge of the plan of salvation - I do not know how others in the world handle death without it. It was fun to see you at Melanie's shower and this will sound strange, but it was great to watch and see that Tiffany is really a loved member of your family. I don't know her at all, but it reminded me of my own family. I have always been grateful to my mom Kristin's parents for treating my "second" mom Sandee with love and respect. It has always meant a lot to me. Lastly, thank you for posting this video. It is beautiful and a needed inspiration for all of us. Thank you.
Jamie
Post a Comment