31 December 2008
Get me to the Church on Time!....
Is it possible for 6 adults, 2 toddlers and 2 tiny babies all staying in the same house to be up, ready in their Sunday best and be across town for a very special event by 9:00 a.m.?
YES, and we did it!
The first thing we noticed as we got outside to drive over was a shimmery sliver of a Rainbow hanging in the sky....
"Hurry! I said....Natalie is there waiting"
And so Reese Natalie Carter recieved her name and blessing on Sunday Dec. 21st
"Be true to the name you bear"
~ gordon b. hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We saw the rainbow too, and thought the same thing!!
Sherie, You look darling holding all those precious little girls! What an amazing blessing...3 new little granddaughters. They will all have so much fun playing at Grandma Sheries. Move over Tonka trucks, get ready for Barbie Diamond Castles, Baby dolls, tea parties, and anything Princess! I can't wait!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. We have to go to lunch so I can hear all about it.
Congrats Stef and Reagen on your cute baby girl - I am jealous.
Sherie, thanks for the awesome blog. I love it!
Post a Comment