19 November 2009
Never truer words...
I love this qoute from Sis. Marjorie Hinckley...it say's exactly how I feel!
{I've added a darling button on my side bar just for a constant reminder} you can add it to by going here.
"The only way to get through this life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache"
marjorie pay hinckley
Just reading this makes me smile...
{I've added a darling button on my side bar just for a constant reminder} you can add it to by going here.
"The only way to get through this life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache"
marjorie pay hinckley
Just reading this makes me smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is so you, Sherie! You are always laughing - at everything. (Even when little kids are saying or doing naughty things.)
Post a Comment