
Hallie meets her new baby brother...don't let anyone tell you she is too young to understand...she TOTALLY understood....this was priceless

Welcome Blake Charles Heath
Stats:
7 lbs 1 0z 19 inches long
arrived at 7:43 a.m. on 01.20.2010 (very cool birthday)

Mommy and Daddy...you did a great job!

Father and Son....a picture is worth a thousand words...
posted by Gramma Sherie




3 comments:
And my mom, Sherie dont forget my mom. You know watching over everyone her and Natalie have very big smiles on their faces today!
yay he is finally here and oh so cute! LOVE all the pictures... i just might have to steal some to put on my blog. I am DYING to see him. I can't wait! Thanks for posting this!!!
I love the hospital pics!! Those turned out great! I had so much fun taking his newborn pics! Thanks for letting me!
Post a Comment