
02 December 2011
Natalie means Christmas...
Natalie \n(a)-ta-lie\ as a girl's name is pronounced NAT-a-lee. It is of Latin origin, andthe meaning of Natalie is "birthday". Refers to the birthday of Christ, or Christmas. French form ofNatalya. Therewas a fourth-century Saint Natalia. The "h" is silent in the French form Nathalie; some American variants (like Nathalee) are phonetically spelled to retain the "h" sound.
I've alway's known that Natalie's name meant
"Christmas"
I love this time of year
when we celebrate the
birthday of Christ
Because of Him
we will be with
Natalie again
He gave the world
the best
gift
ever received

With His birth
He brought
joy
hope
peace..
all things I feel
every time I think of
Natalie...which meansand that..just makes me smile
Labels:
Christmas,
love,
random thoughts,
Thankful,
whats on my mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love this :) I never knew that was the meaning of her name. How perfect! And I love the baby Jesus picture (I have a big one, and it is my favorite Christmas decoration.)
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment