We want to express our love to Colby, Natalie's husband who is an incredible husband and father. Colby, how blessed we are to have you in our family. Four years ago today, Colby married Tiffany Miller, and she became not only Colby's wife, but Noah's mother here on earth, and she also became an eternal part of our family. Tiffany, we love you and we can never express all the gratitude we have for you. No one can deny that Natalie had everything to do with bringing you into Colby's and Noah's life. What a joy to have Cutler join our family, and to see Noah become a big brother! This is what an eternal family is all about...
"Where is Heaven? is it very far? ...when your with the ones you love, it's right where you are"
Happy Anniversary Colby & Tiffany




5 comments:
Thank you so much! You guys have been the best "in-laws" and I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for accepting me and loving me - I love you!
~Tiff
I never knew your daughter but I came upon this blog through a friends blog. I worked at Coldstone when Colby worked at Cafe Rio. I knew he looked familiar. Isn't it SO wonderful that we have the knowledge of the gospel and eternal families? I'm so thankful for that. This is the sweetest blog that I have ever seen. I couldn't read it without crying. Thank you so much for this. It has truly made my week. I look forward to more postings.
this message is for Tiffany...I am a friend of Melanie's. I have a question? Would you consider inviting me to read your blog? I used to check it once in awhile...before it went private...don't feel pressured, only if you feel 100% good about it. nevada_kings@hotmail.com or my blog is www.tonynsheilaking.blogspot.com By the way, CONGRATULATIONS on your 4th anniversary Tiffany & Colby. You have a wonderful little family. Sherie is a lucky Grandma...such cute boys!
-toodles- Sheila
I found this blog somehow and I just wanted to let you know that it truly touched me. I knew Colby in high school, and knew of Natalie. I can also tell you that Colby was a great guy. Always one to look up to. A great man. I also new Tiffany in elementary school. Sunset elementary. So it is a small world we live in. Thanks for posting Natalie and Colby's story.
Stephanie Cornwell Avery
What a Christ like family you have, and what an amazing blessing Tiffany has been for your family! I know of Natalie and your family's loss, I have been deeply touched by this blog, and by Natalies life and her family's strength! I lost a cousin suddenly at the age of 29 and know some what of the sadness and loss! I also share the same B-day as Natalie. I just wanted to let you know that you have been so inspiring to me! You have amazing strength and such a Christ like family! May God bless you and your family,
Love Kelsi Webber Ackley
Post a Comment