Welcome to Remembering Natalie.  
This blog has been created by us, Natalie's mom and sisters, to share with all of you, glimpses of her amazing 23 years of life.  
This is not meant to be a sad look back . . . but more a way to tell her story and keep her memory as bright as her life was.
Our hope is that here, you'll find good doses of laughter, her great recipes, 
our random thoughts and memories, and maybe a few tears. 
 We are not what you would call the "pro-active" type . . . 
but this is our attempt to aid in the awareness of DVT and Factor V Leiden, 
the conditions that ended her life here on earth.  
We hope you'll check in every-so-often, and if you have any stories of her . . . please, do tell! 
If you didn't know Natalie, get to know her by reading her story found at the bottom of the page . . .
So thanks for visiting & come back as often as you'd like!
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. 
One day each of us will run out of tomorrows"
~President Thomas S. Monson~

17 March 2008

March 18, 2000...A Eternal Family begins..




March 18, 2000 Colby Hans Labrum and Natalie Danjanovich became husband and wife...
Sealed for Time and all Eternity in the St. George L.D.S. Temple
A family began,
Love endured,
Heaven called,
Hope insured,
Love without end.
Happy Anniversay Colby and Natalie

4 comments:

the johansen's said...

She was such a pretty bride and the day was beautiful! I remember it so well. Knowing that families are forever is the best thing! We can't wait to see you this weekend!

Love, Sarah

PS: Did you get your $1.00 bags I shipped?

Tiffany said...

I love the poem! Happy Anniversary to them!!

Dana said...

Wow! You guys have done an amazing job with this blog. Sherie I want you to know how much I look up to you and admire you. I know that I was supposed to be your visiting teacher when Natalie passed away. I have never been a faithful visiting teacher until I was assigned you. I didn't know why at the time and now I do. Even though our circumstances were so different when I found out that Natalie had passed away I knew that I had been assigned to you for a reason. A mother who could relate to a passing of a child. I remember bringing over dinner to your house and the second I walked into your door little Noah walked over to me and wanted me to pick him up. As I was holding him the tears welled in my eyes because I know that Natalie would miss holding him as much as I had been missing holding my little Bodee. I remember saying in my head, "Hold him for me Natalie, hold my baby while I hold yours."
I have never forgotten that experience. I few months ago I bore my testimony in church on the experience of being your visiting teacher and how since then again I

Dana said...

hadn't been a very good one. I wanted to get back into the habit. I had been thinking about you a lot. Every time I go to visit Bodee's grave I look at Natalie's and see all the cute things that you guys have put on it. Then what do you know, you move into my ward, you are put into the Relief Society Presidency and I am put on your enrichment committee. The circle just keeps going. I too never want to be too far from the cemetery. Thank you for being such an amazing example to me. I am so excited to be in your presence once again. Sorry this is so long.

Dana Ross

Related Posts with Thumbnails