Babies.....one of the most incredible miracles. There is nothing like watching the miracle of a baby growing and developing....wondering who they will look like, wanting to hold them and feel that heaven sent reverence all around them.......
I've been thinking a lot about Natalie lately, and I can't help but picture her with Melanie's, Stefanie's and Tiffany's children....talking, teaching, laughing with and loving them....helping to prepare them to come to earth to gain their bodies...to start their journeys.
I've been thinking how it must be for her to become so close to them, to love them, teach and help prepare them for mortal life...and then to watch them leave, to come to earth to be with us...
Joy....pure joy beyond measure. The birth of a new baby, welcoming a new little person into our lives.








9 comments:
How true. So wonderful it will be when we all are togethr again forever. Love the photos.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
I love this! This is all so true! I love to think that she is up there with these new babies that are about to come to earth and she is also with Grandpa and Chad!
This is so true and profound! Babies are such miracles, and she is helping them prepare for this crazy world. What a blessing!
Hi Sher, What a fun time for your family.Such beautiful girls.Your family is growing. Love you guys!! Patty
Love this post Sheri. Love all the bellies too!
XO
Love the updates and writings on this blog! You are one amazing mama...and have such beautiful girls!
Hi! I didn't know Natalie ( I knew of Colby in high school though) but I had heard her story from my brother who still lives in SG.
I found out I had Factor V (homozygous) 3 years ago, after a few miscarriages. I was able to finally have my little boy with the help of Heparin shots and we are gearing up to try again!
Whenever I get discouraged, I remember that my mom had FVL (she found out after I was diagnosed) and was able to have 3 healthy babies without any problems or complications.
Babies truly are miracles.
Anyway, this blog is a beautiful tribute and I'm so glad that you are making an effort to inform others.
Natalie seemed like a beautiful and happy person.
hello. I don't know you, and I didn't know Natalie. I came across your blog though, and I've browsed it! What a wonderful soul you have! To remember someone in such a way. To show your FAITH via blog! I have no doubt that your Natalie, and so many others who have "lost" loved ones, are where they need to be, they have a greater calling elsewhere, we can't even begin to comprehend. I don't like to say lost, because they are not lost, they are found. They've been found, moreso then they could ever be found here on Earth. You've inspired me. Thank You. God Bless You! I'm sure he already has!
Post a Comment