
02 July 2008
Smiles all around me........

SMILE
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile.
~I smile when I think of you~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What a beautiful smile! I am sure that Natalie is smiling at you from heaven.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA
ps. i love this song.
I remember when that picture was taken. It was at our house on the day Reag came home from his mission. So hard to have the fun holidays without her. She surely had that contagious smile. Love ya, M
I don't know Natalie, or anyone but I came across this blog on a friend's blog. I have looked at it a few times and everytime I do, it touches my heart. She seemed like such an amazing person! I don't really know what to say, I just really like your blog and just wanted to let you know it's inspiring!
Hi Sheri, I love checking this blog. I don't know how mushy this sounds, but everytime I do, I seriously feel this wonderful spirit... everytime. Natalie, I didn't know her extremely well, but I can tell you this, I feel like I get to know a little bit more of her spirit everytime I come to this site. Thanks Sher, for making this such a wonderful thing to get to see and learn from.
Tammy
Hi Sherie,
I don't know if I have ever commented on Natalie's blog, but I look at it often....it always makes me smile....in a happy/sad way. I loved this song...and so did my mom. Maybe they sing it in heaven.
This blog is a gift to all of us who read it. Cute Tammy is right! You do feel a wonderful spirit when you read about Natalie. I didn't know her, but I love her.
Bonnie
So cute. Nat looks beautiful as always! And, I know she is smiling from heaven!
My name is Brittani and I love going from bog to blog seeing peoples lives and their stories. I too lost my younger sister when she was youbg (just 22 years old. SHe too had a little boy. I love the memorie that you have of your daughter/sister. You seem like a very strong family and reminded me that I will see my sister again. I know I will bit constant reminding is great! I need that. Good luck in everything.
i miss you needles
Post a Comment