
12 September 2009
September again ~

Most mark a year gone by in January....
not for me.
Every year when September comes is when I begin a new year.
[Another year that I can't believe has gone by]
Everything begins to change in September...the air gets crisp in the morning and evening...it is something I look forward to every year.
it IS better than Christmas.
This is my most favorite time of year.
If I could, I would find a place that is always like fall
[like Hawaii is always like summer]
is there a place that is always like fall? ...if there is, I'm there.
You would think that losing Natalie
in September
in the fall
in my most very favorite time of the year
would make me dread autumn.
The opposite is true.
For me ....when the air gets crisp and the leaves begin to change
and that wonderful smell of fall is in the air....
I feel closer to heaven than any other time of the year.
I feel closer to Natalie than any other time of the year.
Autumn has a feeling
It is warm and cozy
It is home and family
For me ~ it is where heaven and earth meet in the middle
My year begins again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I toatally agree with you Sherie. This is a beautiful time of year. A time to savor the moments... because living in SLC we all know whats coming...(remind me why I live here)Oh yea I do love that first quiet soft snow.
My favorite time of year as well. I'm lucky because we live kind of in the mountains where the view out my window really does look like the picture you posted...at least until the giant amounts of snow arrive. So excited for Mel and her upcoming little boy! Boys are so much fun (and so much cheaper than the girls). Maybe some day I'll have a girl and I'll be able to say how much fun they are as well.
That was beautiful! I went to school with Natalie and cheered with Stephanie. I'm so sorry about your loss, but how wonderful to have this site to share your thoughts and as a tribute to Natalie. It is beautiful!
Thank you,
-Tiraje Anderson Earnshaw
Sherie...Fall has a feeling like no other. Each morning when i drive to take Mitchel to school, I always take the long way home. I love driving along wasatch blvd. with my windows down, and looking at the changing leaves. This way takes me about 10 minuets longer to get home, and more gas is used, but the feeling i have inside is like no other. We lost troy in the fall too...What a wonderful time of the year to "remember".
Sherie, it was so good to see you! It has been far too long. You are so sweet and I adore your family. I love talking about Natalie. What a beautiful person she is, and I'm so thankful to have known her. Love your Sherie!
Post a Comment